Registration is now CLOSED!
- You can still attend ACM 2018! You will need to register onsite. Please visit our registration booth before the conference begins.
- If you need an invoice for your registration or need to pay by check, please contact event manager Sandra Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To be alerted of registration, pricing and event changes please sign up for our mailing list.
All prices are for three days, there are no one-day tickets
- Admission to all sessions and activities Wednesday to Friday
- A continental breakfast Wednesday through Friday
- A catered lunch Wednesday and Thursday for networking with colleagues
- Digital copies of all pre-approved presentations after the conclusion of the conference
- A Wednesday night catered reception for poster viewing and research discussion
- Wi-Fi available throughout conference center
- Cancellation before September 30th, 2018: Registration amount minus a $50 handling fee
- Cancellation October 1st - October 31st, 2018: Half of registration fees paid.
- Cancellation after November 1st, 2018: No cancellations will be accepted; however substitutions will be allowed. Substitutions can be made by contacting the conference organizer. This must be done no later than November 26th.
Graduate Student Registrations:
- To received the Graduate Student Rate, you will be required to volunteer for the conference for a 4 hour shift. Please contact Sandra Hall to chose your shift and then receive the registration code.