- Travel support may be allocated once per fiscal year (July through June) per individual. These funds are provided by the UC Davis Air Quality Research Center and the California Air Resources Board.
- Requests must be received at least 45 days prior to the conference start in order to be considered. Late applications are given lower priority.
- Graduate Students must fill out the below Graduate Student Travel Award Application and must be accompanied by the following:
- Documentation of enrollment in a university with a thesis related to the conference topics
- Budget on Graduate Student Travel Award Application
- Upon acceptance of Travel Award, Graduate Student must commit to volunteering for two 4-hour shifts during the conference.
- Upon completion of attendance, student must provide receipts for pre-approved expense reimbursements.
The ACM Conference staff will begin reviewing applications on Thursday, September 15th, 2022. Applications must be submitted no later than Monday, October 31, 2022 and will be considered in the order they are received.
Completed forms and questions regarding travel awards should be directed to Conference Manager, Sandra Hall.